MARKETING MIX MODELING
Objective: understand and quantify the drivers which impact your sales in order to build the best marketing strategy
Process: set up an econometric model which integrates all your marketing activities (advertising, social media, promotion, direct marketing) but also exogenous factors like seasonality, climate and effect of competitors
Some KPI delivered:
- ROI of each marketing and media drivers
- Response curves on the medias that enable to reallocate the media budget towards the most effective media to generate incremental revenue
- Impact of exogenous factors on the sales (climate, competitors…)
Thanks to our proprietary tool M720 Optimiser©, we simulate scenarios to determine the optimal budget allocation and provide media planning recommendations
Objective: create an operational dashboard in order to monitor the key indicators of your business
Process: we collect all the data needed for the dashboard and integrate it to our proprietary tool M720 DataSight© that includes the following features:
- A quick and easy access to data thanks to an online secure server
- A regularly updated tool in order to ensure the availability to up-to-date information
- A progressive tool which can include new indicators and consider more advanced statistic treatment
Moreover M720 DataSight© could also be integrated to our solution of marketing mix modelling or consumer insight to have a better tracking of your key performance indicators.
Charles Xavier is University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne graduates. He has a Master's degree in Econometrics.
After graduation, he worked for famous international companies (worldwide media agencies, marketing research institutes) and developed strong skills in marketing and media data treatment and analysis.
Benefiting from the aforementioned experiences, he has decided to set up with two partners Metrics 720, a consulting office specialised in producing marketing and media studies through the use of statistical and econometric methodologies.
His approach consists of making such high added value studies more user-friendly and operational for his clients in order to help them build up their marketing strategy. Three major values characterise this approach :
- being innovative
- giving priority to collaborative and client-customised studies (in opposition to regular one-size-fits-all studies)
- keeping their independence on the market
Collaborative and client-customized marketing research approach
Specialised in media and digital expertise
Independent consulting office
Our customers experiences
We have a wide field of expertise and we always made sure to satisfy our customers beyond their expectations
Field of expertise
Biscuits & Snacks
Health & Beauty